zaterdag 6 augustus 2016

06-08-2006 Abdullah, where are you?


Abdullah is gisteren uit het kamp vertrokken. Dit is het gesprek dat ik net met hem had via Facebook messenger:
Me: Where are you now?
A: In Patras
Me: Is that good or not good?
A: Not good. Very difficult to go. 48 hours in truck.
Me: That's a long travel by boat..
A: Yes mother.
Me: Scary...
A: Yes
Me: I don't believe in God. But I'll say prayers for you.
A: Thanks.
Me: If it is too scary. Don't do it!!!
A: What do I do in camp? Lifetime is going...
Me: I know. But is better than death.
A: What about my future? Everybody will die. God knows better than me.
Me: Nooo you make me so sad. But I have no answer...
A: I believe in God
Me: Okay. That's good.
A: Don't think about me.
Me: I think about you all the time. And cry now. And I will say prayers for you next days.
A: No mother. No cry.
Me: It is not fair. You, the same age as my children. They so happy. You such a hard life right now.
A: What is life. Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it's easy. Do or die. 
Me: Yes... When you are in Italy, let me know emediately! Please stay alive and strong. We all think off you!
A: Thank you. Bye bye.
Me: I speak to you when you are in Italy!
A: Okay mother. 
Komende 48 uur onderin een container op een truck illegaal over zee...